We are here to answer any questions you may have about our SERVICES and SOLUTIONS, as well as access to our JOB CENTRE. Contact us and we will respond as soon as we can.
Cookies & Internet Advertising
This website is property of Techco Seguridad SL Unipersonal, registered with the VAT number B 82929951.
See below for information on how to modify the settings in your device to notify you when you receive a new cookie and disable cookies altogether.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, Recommended for you, interest-based advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your shopping basket between visits. Any reference to "sites" of Techco includes our Techco websites, devices, mobile apps or other software.
Knowing your interests in order to provide you with the most adequate information in your next visit.
To offer adhoc content
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Do you want to remove cookies?
We tell you how to do it here:
1. Click on the Internet Explorer Tools button and then on Internet Options.
2. Click on the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to the privacy level you want. After that, click OK.
3. As you move the slider, Internet Explorer will offer a description of the types of cookies that are blocked or allowed at each level of privacy.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. In Firefox select: Use a custom configuration for the history.
4. Check the Accept cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them.
5. Choose how long the cookies will be stored:
a. Keep until: expire: the cookie will be deleted when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
b. Keep until: close Firefox: the cookies that are stored on your computer will be deleted when Firefox is closed.
c. Keep until: always ask: shows an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie asking if you want to store it.
d. Click on OK to close the Options window.
1. Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced options.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on the Content Settings button.
5. In the section "Cookies", you can configure the options indicated below:
a. Delete cookies
b. How to block cookies by default.
c. How to allow cookies by default.
d. Save cookies and site data by default until you close the browser.
e. Include cookie exceptions for specific domains or websites.
1. Go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block Cookies.
2. Select the option you prefer:
a. Advertising and third parties.
1. Go to the section Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
a. Accept cookies All are accepted (default)
b. Accept cookies only from the visited site. Third-party cookies are rejected for external domains to which you are visiting.
c. Never accept cookies. All cookies are rejected.
1. On the home screen, select Settings> Safari, and then do one of the following:
a. Press Accept cookies and choose the option you prefer:
ii. "Of the visited ones"
b. To delete all Safari cookies, press Settings> Safari> Delete cookies and data
1. Open the Android browser, press the Menu key and access the Settings option.
2. In the Security and Privacy section, activate or deactivate the Accept cookies box.
3. Restart the browser for the changes to be effective.
1. In Internet Explorer, click More> Settings. You can also access the Internet Explorer settings through Settings, in the list of applications.
2. Select or deactivate the option Allow cookies on the phone to allow or block the storage of cookies.